Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

DOC

I browsed through some old posts, and hadn't seen anything about this in a while, so I hope I'm not being too redundant.

I recently decided that I really really want a DOC for my wedding.  I was wondering if any of you ladies have recs for a good DOC that isn't terribly expensive.  $500 or less would be super fantastic.  The wedding is in Stillwater in Sept.  TIA

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

Re: DOC

• Options
    Heather with Until it Looks Right - she was so incredible! I loved having her be a part of our wedding day! She and her team of ladies worked their tails off!!! More information is in my bio - but if you google it you'll find her website as well!
  • Options
    liz of lizie anne weddings! http://lizieanne.com/ she has been AAMAZING so far!
  • Options
    Meredith Meyer with Bride Support is awesome! She's super organized and great to work with. Her DOC pkg is $550. I got an additional discount for being a member of the Forever TV very important bide club, too, which is free to join.
  • Options
    I'm also using Heather with Until it Looks Right.  She'd very affordable ($600), and VERY detailed.  And I'm getting married in Stullwater...in 2 days!!
  • Options
    vs0609vs0609 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm also using Meredith Meyer with Bride Support.  She is very on top of things.  Sometimes she has specials and you can get a DOC package for less than $500.  I think I got mine for $440.  
  • Options
    vs0609vs0609 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm also using Meredith Meyer with Bride Support.  She is very on top of things.  Sometimes she has specials and you can get a DOC package for less than $500.  I think I got mine for $440.  
  • Options
    I'm also using Heather and so far she has been fantastic!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you're still looking for a DOC, I just received an email last Friday advertising a $150 off any planning package from Bride Support.  Just mention the Forever TV $150 off email special. I paid full price for her DOC package, which was $550 and I'd pay it all again.  She was worth every penny.  This is an awesome deal if you haven't booked with anyone yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards