Ohio-Columbus

New Image Studios and Music Express?

Hey! FI and I were considering booking New Image Studios and Music Express. They seem pretty cool, but I was worried that the DJ may be corny. We haven't met with them (outside of the photographer at the bridal show), but I worry that the DJ would just be incredibly corny or horrible (think "Worst Wedding DJ" video).

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. TIA!

Re: New Image Studios and Music Express?

• edited December 2011
    Are you talking about both photographer and DJ services?  I only have experience with their DJ and Video services (we used 808 Studios for our photography), but here goes:

New Image did our videography as a VERY last minute booking (we're talking two days before the wedding), and though we've yet to see our video, our work with Toby our videographer gives up good hope that it'll turn out wonderfully.  :)  He told us he got a lot of great footage, and was very discrete throughout the event.

Music Express was a vendor that was on the preferred list at the Blackwell (our venue) and our coordinator highly recommended them, and though we didn't go with them (we used capitol city sounds - chris leas - definitely recommend too!), they did DJ my good friend's wedding in June and everyone loved him!  He wasn't cheesetastic and kept everyone dancing the whole night.  The guests at our own wedding weren't huge dancers, but the ones at my friend's definitely were, and all of the guests there said they had a great time.  I believe their DJ's name was TJ ("TJ the DJ").

Best of luck!
  • molly12oumolly12ou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding in April and loved them.  I thought the DJ did a great job.  I was a little worried too, even after meeting him in person, but everything turned out great.  He kept everyone moving, meaning both the older and younger crowd were dancing. 

My pictures also turned out really well, and even though we havent ordered the book yet I am sure it will be great.  If you have any other questions about them let me know! 
  • edited December 2011
    andria - can't remember if I told you about our photogs or not... dmstudio2 they are awesome. seems like you can get a lot of bang for your buck. they have packages but also allow you to customize packages....

http://www.dmstudio2.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards