Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Photojournalistic Photographer

My fiance and I realized we really like the photojournalistic style of photography. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a local photojournalistic photgrapher? We are hoping to be around $1500 or less for 8hrs.

Thanks!

Re: Photojournalistic Photographer

• Options
    I don't really know if it's photojournalistic, but this is the photographer I'm using.  He does a lot of different styles.  It was the only photographer I found that didn't limit the number of hours he would be there.  Look through his galleries and see if it's what you're looking for.  http://www.photographymn.com/wedding-photographer-prices/
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    We are using Mark Palas Photography.  When we booked he was $1200 for 8 hours. 

http://www.markpalasphotography.com/index2.php
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Options
    We used and loved Elise with Elisabeth Ann Photography. www.Elisabethannphotography.com. We felt that she was very photojournalistic (the second photographer's whole job was to take candids...which we LOVED),. She is also in your budget.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    sleepyowlphotography.com
    facebook.com/sleepyowlphotography

We are photographers! Our current prices are $1300 for 5 hours and $1800 for 8 hours, including a disk of everything -- edited and originals! 
  • Options
    Check out George Street Photography. They specialize in photojournalism. I have been working with them and they are excellent! They offer a lot of additionals such as: photo books, payment plan options, guestbooks, and the option of putting your photography/videography package toward your wedding registry! 

They have wedding coordinators that are almost instantaneously sending back a reply to my e-mails. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards