Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Our E-pics are on the blog!

We got our pictures taken last Sunday afternoon with our awesome photographer Kate Botwinski and her husband Sam. They were wonderful! Our pictures are on her blog, link below! Take a look, and feel free to leave a comment on the blog, if we get 25 comments in 24 hours we get a free print, so thanks!

www.katebotwinskiphotographyblog.com

Re: Our E-pics are on the blog!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    awww thanks for sharing!  They all turned out so nice.  I really like that white summer dress, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the one of you looking up (that's also in your sig)  what a UNIQUE and cool photo!  They're all great but that one is my fav.  Great pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The color in them is gorgeous! I also love the white dress white shoes combo, super cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lboerner88lboerner88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually wrote this on another post (the one about the guest books) last night, but it feels more appropriate here!

AHHHHH YOUR PICTURES ARE UP :)

They are so good! You two are adorable in them and the location is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE your white dress and white shoes :) so so so so so cute!

Just thought you should know (although I am sure that you already knew!)!
  • Options
    laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Laura and everyone else! I'm super excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So cute!  I kept thinking "Ooh, this one is my favorite"..."No, this one is my favorite...."

AWESOME pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    IzzygrimIzzygrim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are FANTASTIC! You guys are SOO cute together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_e-pics-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:8711e9d2-1e35-471e-8391-ea30fcacf82bPost:fb33bb6f-422e-43a6-8a1b-eb49dcca445b">Re: Our E-pics are on the blog!</a>:
    [QUOTE]awww thanks for sharing!  They all turned out so nice.  I really like that white summer dress, too.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

That's terrible! Learning peoples names and faces is hard enough work for the 1st week. What an awful start!
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_e-pics-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:8711e9d2-1e35-471e-8391-ea30fcacf82bPost:be4e93c6-f27f-48a8-bc84-4bcfff214a3c">Re: Our E-pics are on the blog!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our E-pics are on the blog! : That's terrible! Learning peoples names and faces is hard enough work for the 1st week. What an awful start!
    Posted by Kelki[/QUOTE]

<div>WTF?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards