Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Getting Ready?

SO where is everyone getting ready for their big day? I thought about getting a hotel that had a nice area for myself and my bridal party to get ready. Any reccomendations?

Re: Getting Ready?

• We are doing it at our house. We all are gonna spend the night together ( the bridesmaids). gives us a place to lounge/ watch tv between stylings
  • The girls got ready at the salon and then my parents' house.  The guys got ready at the reception hotel.
  • As of right now we're thinking us girls are going to get ready at my hotel room. I'm getting it the night before the wedding so I can have a mini sleepover with my son before all of the commotion of wedding/sunday brunch and then my gparents will take him for the week while we're on our HM.

We might all get ready at my mom's house but she is such a spaz about too many people in her house at once so we'll see!

• The girls got hair/makeup at the salon and then there were a guys room/girls room at the church for us to get ready in. 
  • The girls will. Be getting their hair done at the salon and then going to the church to get dressed. There's enough space for both the guys and girls to be separate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are renting the hospitality suite at the hotel that is connected to our reception venue. The girls will get ready in that room and then the guys will be getting ready in a regular hotel room.
    Halloween
  • IWHich hotel has a hospitality suite?

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_getting-ready-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:884f5305-6dc0-4b14-a1e5-41e74401479dPost:cc200a34-4eaa-4bc8-ac3a-12b56bfef324">Re: Getting Ready?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are renting the hospitality suite at the hotel that is connected to our reception venue. The girls will get ready in that room and then the guys will be getting ready in a regular hotel room.
    Posted by danimarie88[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_getting-ready-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:884f5305-6dc0-4b14-a1e5-41e74401479dPost:3c3eacc8-4919-48ac-a790-35e7be6f3863">Re: Getting Ready?</a>:
    [QUOTE]IWHich hotel has a hospitality suite? n Response to Re: Getting Ready? :
    Posted by Saralynne024[/QUOTE]

It's at the AmericInn in Mounds View. It's connected to the Mermaid Event Center which is our reception venue.
    Halloween
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards