Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Photographer

I have found a great photographer. Her name is J.B. Gebhart (the J is for Jessica) and she is just starting out here in the Twin Cities and is very flexible as far as price and time goes. She did our engagement photos and for $100 we got an hour of her time and all of our photos (even the weird funny not so great ones that made me laugh) on a disc. She has no obnoxious rules about copyright and when or where we can use our photos. She likes to say our photos belong to us. She offered printing packages, but I like having control over exactly what photos I want to print and when, so I don't have photos just hanging around the house. 
So I'm totally planning on using her for my wedding and have put down a deposit. I talked with her about our options,  because I'm not the richest in the world but I still want nice photos, and her prices vary depending on which parts of the wedding we want photographed. I'm not interested in "getting ready photos" just the ceremony. So for the ceremony only and some group photos at the end or beginning (I haven't decided yet) she charges $600. I'm stoked and wanted all the Twin Cities area to know. So contact her at jbgebhart@gmail.com. She also has a few photos up on http://jbgphotography.tumblr.com/

Re: Photographer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards