Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Table Number Card Holders

I am looking all over trying to find table number card holders. Hoping to find taller (around 6") holders that could hold a double sided card.

If anyone is selling, or got a good deal let me know. So far, this is the best deal I could find but with the wedding around the corner I am looking to get anything left as cheap as possible. (see below)

http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/american-metalcraft/nsb8/p354811.aspx

If you have any ideas let me know!

Thanks Knotties!

Re: Table Number Card Holders

• estrandmarkestrandmark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michael's has some exactly like that but silver. I think it's $25 for 12, but just goggle 'Michael's coupons' and you should find one for 40% off one item. Just go two different days or take somebody else with you.
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhh I have been looking casually for these too - let me know if you want to go halvsies on them :)

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    P.s. estrandmark, what are they under on Michaels website, do you have a link?

image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • estrandmarkestrandmark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Couldn't find a link but here's a picture of the box and one by itself. I guess the bottom is a little different now that I look at them again (bought them a few months ago!).

• edited December 2011
    Those are very cute!  Yet another trip to Michael's is in order...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bemidji21bemidji21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are perfect! Thanks for the tip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards