Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

I do re-do sale, anyone?

We're going to be selling a bunch of our wedding stuff at the I Do Redo sale on November 14th in Bloomington. 

Have any of you married ladies done this, or are you planning to? Are any of you unmarried ladies going? Just wondering how it all works. My parents are doing the tough work for us (labeling and dropping off our stuff) because we live in Chicago, but it seems like an awesome thing.

Married and lovin' it!
Our Wedding! (click.)

Re: I do re-do sale, anyone?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of this but it sounds awesome!!  I just registered for tickets... :)

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I am going sooooo excited!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! I love the idea of being able to see these things in person instead of muddling through somewhere like Craigslist  I'll try and go too and maybe sell my unused wedding dress there.  Only 70% profit though so I might have to think about it...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I am planning on checking it out.  I have seen this advertised on craigslist.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe we should have a little impromptu GTG if enough of us are going??  I am heading over there around 1:30 after my little niece's 4th bday party :)  Anyone up for it?

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd be up for a little GTG, even though I won't need to buy anything! ;)
  • Options
    sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

GTG would be great - but I really want to get there early for best selection.  I think I will be there right at noon when the doors open.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on going!  My sister in-law told me about this.  It's a great idea!  Not sure that I need anything, but I think it's worth looking into!  = )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I might be up for it.  I'm looking for small glass vases/bottles/jars to use for our centerpieces and I'd rather not buy them new and pay retail.  Looks like it's in my area, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I talked myself into it and registered.  It's like 2 miles from my house and I should have enough cash from truffle sales to buy what I need.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the last one and it was awesome. I recommend getting there early- it was insanity when we got there- lines and lines of girls and it was in a pretty small room for the amount of people there were. There were tons of great deals though and I got an entire candy buffet setup for only $50! I wasn't planning on selling anything there- but am actually really considering it since it seems like they take care of all the hassel part of it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This sounds fun!  I just registered to go!  Hopefully it isn't TOO crazy of an event!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards