Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Social Security Card question...

Okay, I know some of you have mailed in your application when you changed your name on your card... where did you mail it into?? I don't have time to go into the office and need to get this done ASAP! :) '
Thanks

Re: Social Security Card question...

• Options
    I just mailed to my closest Social Security office.  You can look it up online at the Social Security website.

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Options
    I would send it to the Minneapolis office. The St Paul one does not deal with name changes any longer.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I know I am way late on this post: here is an excerpt from the ssa.gov website

If you live or receive mail in Bronx NY, Brooklyn NY, Queens NY, Orlando FL (Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties), Sacramento County CA, Phoenix AZ (Maricopa County and Apache Junction Area), Las Vegas NV, Philadelphia PA, or Greater Twin Cities Metropolitan Area MN, you must apply in-person or by mail to a Social Security Card Center for an original or replacement Social Security card.

There is only one card center in the Twin Cities, and here is the address:
    1811 Chicago Ave
    Suite 2
    Minneapolis, MN 55404-1998

Hope that helps!

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards