Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Printing DIY wedding invitations

Hi! I am wondering if anyone can recommend a print shop in the Twin Cities area that can print invitations, enclosure cards, RSVPs, etc.  I designed the invitations and now I am looking for a printer. I would like to avoid the big corporate printers like Office Max and Kinko's.

Thanks!

Jessica 

Re: Printing DIY wedding invitations

• Options
    I had mine printed at PostNet in Highland Park.  They did a great job IMO and their prices were pretty good.   On-staff they have one graphic designer, her name is Emily, and she is the one that does all the printing for invitations, etc.
  • Options
    ditto post net.  (I used the Woodbury one)  They were the only people who would print on my stardream paper.  I got some serious attitude from Kinko's when I told them that they needed to install the font - which I brought with me - and insisted that I was wrong when I told them that the proof they showed me wasn't correct because they clearly hadn't installed it.  They forever lost my business after that.  
  • Options
    If you call a local print shop many of them will give you a pretty good deal. We used Forest Lake Printing (family tie in there) and I do a lot of stuff for work at Sexton and I know they do a lot of wedding invitations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I actually had really great service at a FedEx Office (Kinko's) location. Granted, it was the location in the building where I work that's not open to the general public, so that may or may not have had something to do with it. Plus they offer a discount to employees of my company, so that was a big plus as well.
  • Options
    We also had good luck at the PostNet in Highland Park. Our graphic designer also recommended Allegra, which we also considered.
    Allegra Marketing Print Mail56 East 6th Street, Suite 203Alliance Bank Center - Skyway LevelSt. Paul, MN 5510
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards