Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Where to print wedding photos?

We have the rights to our photos, and our photog doensn't do any printing - so we are wondering where the best place to print large, good quality photos is!  Has anyone printed their wedding photos through a website or local printer and been happy with both the results and the price??  Or any places to avoid??

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where to print wedding photos?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd go to Costco.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Costco!  We printed all 855 images at Costco plus a few doubles for around $90.  After 500 prints each 4x6 is 10 cents. 
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We printed ours from Walmart and they came out just fine. Good price, too!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    being a photographer myself, i've never been happy with the quality (of large photos, 4x6s might be ok) of walmart, target, and the like.  walgreens seems to be a little better.... but i DO like proex/ritz camera.  a little more expensive, but for me, it's worth it.  an 8x10 is still only like $5 there, and cheaper if you buy a yearly membership thing.... might be worth it, depending how much printing you're doing.

they've closed some ritzes (and i think proex all became ritz), but i know there's one in woodbury and at least one in st paul.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!  I will check out Mpix and Ritz - I have had photos printed at Target/Walmart before and while they are pretty good for the 4x6 prints, I really want HIGH quality for our large (20x24) prints.  Thanks for the advice!!

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    srdavis21srdavis21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer recommends Costco so we went there to print our engagement pictures and the quality was great!  We'll definitely be using them to print our wedding pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just printed a few of our e-pics at Target and the quality was surprisingly great!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards