Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

24 days to freedom

1) my BFF/MOH did not show up to my bridal shower because she had a panic attack - problem "relatively" solved, but i keep having to make sure that my unconditional support of her doesn't turn into an allowance for her to be mopey mary like she was at my bach party.

2) two weeks ago my dad freaked out about having to pay vendors per contract before the actual wedding - this whole time he hasn't given me a budget after asking him a hundred times and he never paid attention to one contract or one detail of anything that i spent hours and hours and hours explaining to him so that he'd be comfortable.  we are now going to have to pay for a bunch of stuff that he agreed to originally.  awesome.

3) FI's family continues writing in the most random non-guests ever, and over a week after the deadline.  not only did one of his co-workers write in her 12 year old son, but all the families with 5 children that we "had to invite" of course can't rsvp.  oh, and we even got some cards that were blank, no names, no return address, nothing (hindsight is 20/20, so maybe a little my fault there, but c'mon!)

4) FI and I went to our location Wednesday night just to find out that they are renovating it.   no word on when things will be done, or if they're starting more projects.  lovely.

5) people don't realize that when they question everything, that they're talking smack and it's rude.

end rant.  thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards