Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Question about Sweet Treats by Jeff

Has anyone ever just orded like a dozen or so cupcakes from him? I really want to do a cake tasting, but I just won't have time this trip, so I was thinking about emailing to see if he could do one or two dozen and include like 6-8 different flavors. Just wondering if anyone has ordered them just for fun and yumminess before. :-P

TIA! :)

Re: Question about Sweet Treats by Jeff

• aabrahams7aabrahams7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ALOT of people have used him on this board, all with outstanding reviews. I was going to go with him until we ended up getting our cake done by someone in our family, but I do know that there are some people on this board that have purchased his cupcakes for their showers and other GTG's.  HTH.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought a few dozen for my shower.  However, I know that he likes to do flavors by the dozen or half dozen.  Maybe he could make an exception due to your time constraints.  Never hurts to ask!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_question-sweet-treats-jeff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a7abd829-bf77-49b0-967c-af3dad4ea779Post:0c612f01-3cab-42d1-8120-046a491a591b">Re: Question about Sweet Treats by Jeff</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought a few dozen for my shower.  However, I know that he likes to do flavors by the dozen or half dozen.  Maybe he could make an exception due to your time constraints.  Never hurts to ask!
    Posted by kaylas16[/QUOTE]

This is what I was going to say; you'd probably have to get a dozen of each flavor.
  • hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MAN his cupcakes are so good. 

We had a tasting and he gave us 3 flavors (2 cupcakes of each). BEST EVER!

Enjoy your sweet treats!
  • Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I got an email back and will be ordering some yummy cupcakes for this weekend! Super excited! :-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards