Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

First Dance

2»

Re: First Dance

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_first-dance-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a9e47e89-9850-4593-b2c5-8f2f0d000f72Post:d7705922-fedb-47fb-997c-65971ce3fac1">Re: First Dance</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Dance : haha, I shouldn't speak for tpender, but I think the question marks were probably out of curiosity for why you chose "We Are the Champions" ... It's cute and always a fun song -- is there a story behind your reason for choosing it?
    Posted by debbieupper[/QUOTE]

<div>The closest thing Justin and I have to "our song" is really way too sappy for our tastes these days (we have been together since high school). We wanted something more fun that would make us laugh, but not be indecent. That song was on the radio one day and we were both singing along at the top of our lungs and I first said it as a joke. Then Justin said, "why not?" And I was like, "OKAY!" lol. Tears and sappy stuff is for the ceremony...reception is for the fun!
    </div>
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillet

We were originally doing Heart of Mine by Peter Salett but FI never really got into it and then we both heard the song Lucky and fell in love with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Keith Urban's Making Memories of Us.  We took lessons through community Ed because DH has NO rhythm whatsoever.  It didn't help.  He stepped on my dress, got flustered and it all went downhill.  People tell us that they loved it though because we just went with it.  :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards