Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Best places in the Twin Cities for Wedding Dress Alterations

Does anyone have recommendations on where to have my wedding dress altered. I live in St. Paul, but I'm happy to bring it to anywhere in the metro area. My dress is very large so I'm looking for someone who can restructure the gown. Any suggestions or warnings would be warmly welcomed. Thanks!!!

Re: Best places in the Twin Cities for Wedding Dress Alterations

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_best-places-in-the-twin-cities-for-wedding-dress-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:abcc27f2-793c-45f8-8da4-30f68c55fd1fPost:b7e92e25-a4a2-4e91-bad4-550b37be5a08">Best places in the Twin Cities for Wedding Dress Alterations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have recommendations on where to have my wedding dress altered. I live in St. Paul, but I'm happy to bring it to anywhere in the metro area. My dress is very large so I'm looking for someone who can restructure the gown. Any suggestions or warnings would be warmly welcomed. Thanks!!!
    Posted by mstew13[/QUOTE]

I definitely recommend Amazing Alterations in Anoka.  Brenda is awesome and very reasonably priced.
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Options
    I will second fluffernut!  She is the best!  I'm picking mine up from her next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards