July 2012 Weddings
Options

*Book Club* When to Meet.

When would be the best night for you to get together and discuss the book we chose for the month of Feb.? I'm thinking of getting together sometimes during the week of Feb. 20th (so next week).  I'm also thinking of holding it around 7:30pm EST. If this is too early for you, please join us when you can.
. Anniversary aandt image

Re: *Book Club* When to Meet.

• Options
    I have a surgical consultation for my dog on the 21st in the evening, but any other weekday would work for me.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    The 20th works for me since it is a holiday.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    it's crazy how everyone is voting on different days!!!

maybe to accomodate everyone who has read/is reading the book, you could just start a bunch of discussion topics about the book one evening, and then we could keep chatting about those topics for 2-3 days so everyone could participate who wanted to? that way everyone who read the book could participate.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_book-club-when-to-meet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:fc077830-668c-4b6f-8e89-44a89f3aee3cPost:7fbebd2e-7156-403d-9a7e-795400dd07a2">Re: *Book Club* When to Meet.</a>:
    [QUOTE]it's crazy how everyone is voting on different days!!! maybe to accomodate everyone who has read/is reading the book, you could just start a bunch of discussion topics about the book one evening, and then we could keep chatting about those topics for 2-3 days so everyone could participate who wanted to? that way everyone who read the book could participate.
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes! I can't join you at night due to the time difference...</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_book-club-when-to-meet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:fc077830-668c-4b6f-8e89-44a89f3aee3cPost:7fbebd2e-7156-403d-9a7e-795400dd07a2">Re: *Book Club* When to Meet.</a>:
    [QUOTE]it's crazy how everyone is voting on different days!!! maybe to accomodate everyone who has read/is reading the book, you could just start a bunch of discussion topics about the book one evening, and then we could keep chatting about those topics for 2-3 days so everyone could participate who wanted to? that way everyone who read the book could participate.
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking. People dont need to respond on the day we choose if they can't make it, they can respond the day after if its better for them. 
    . Anniversary aandt image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards