Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

DIY PIP - I finally feel like a bride!

I didn't have to work yesterday, and my mom called me and sounded lonely, so I travelled down to Mankato and we got our DIY on for the wedding.  I've felt like I haven't been doing anything for my wedding, and it was really starting to make me feel like i was missing out, so I finally feel like I'm invested in my wedding other than just booking vendors here and there.  We made my card box, and I think it came out quite nice.  :)  I think I'm gonna add a couple more tails of ribbon, but I ran out, so I'll have to buy more before I can finish.

Also, I picked up a few things to try making those hangars with scripted names.  If any of you ladies have great instructions in your bio, let me know.  I'm a little intimidated by this one, but I think it's an adorable idea.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

Re: DIY PIP - I finally feel like a bride!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute card box! I have instructions in my bio under DIY for the hangers....it's a frustrating project but it turned out SO cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute card box!!! I think you did great!  I made the hangers also...but have no instructions.  I looked @ other brides to make mine. Don't get discouraged if the first few turn out bad or you have to re-do some of them. I did a few names over and over again.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So cute!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    looks awesome!!!! LOVE it!!! Great work!
    12/17/86 - "Once upon a time...." 10/08/11 - "Happily ever after..." imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker White Knot Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great job! Silly to ask, but what does PIP stand for?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Picture in Post

Don't worry, you'll pick up on all the knottie abbreviations soon enough.  There are even still one or two that I have to think about for a minute.

And thanks for the compliments ladies, and the help leggwilliams.  I started the hangars last night with FI, and so far, it's going better than I expected.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_diy-pip-finally-feel-like-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:b874ed54-439c-45dd-9811-530c9c0e70a7Post:61395899-a63a-4336-9ece-6183d24cce79">Re: DIY PIP - I finally feel like a bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Picture in Post Don't worry, you'll pick up on all the knottie abbreviations soon enough.  There are even still one or two that I have to think about for a minute. And thanks for the compliments ladies, and the help leggwilliams.  I started the hangars last night with FI, and so far, it's going better than I expected.
    Posted by MrsBassPlaya[/QUOTE]

Good to hear! Let us knwo how they turn out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards