Ohio-Columbus

E-Pics Tonight!!!

We were supposed to get our e-pics done on Sunday, but right as we were heading to the photo shoot (which is outside) a major storm popped up. It was all nice and sunny all day up until that point! So, we moved it to tonight! I am excited and nervous... our photographer is awesome but I am not good with getting my picture taken. I get all nervous and squirmy. But my new outfit rocks and my FI looks very handsome in his outfit :) We are going to be pretty dressed up (no jeans). I LOVE jeans, but my favorite ones do not fit at the moment (darn junk food) so I *had* to go out and buy a new outfit ;)

Any tips on how to be calm and non-squirmy during the e-shoot?? I'd love to see some of your e-photos from those who already have them done!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E-Pics Tonight!!!

• edited December 2011
    Ours are getting done on October 10th. Just pretend that the photographer isn't there. They will talk you through things.
    I hope the weather holds out today! It's pretty wet around here. :(
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! i am excited to do ours, but we are waiting until spring!
  • edited December 2011
    Have fun! Let us know how it goes!

Is it OK to wait to get e-pics done next spring (when i've hopefully lost more weight) or it is advised to get them done now so they're taken care of earlier? Thoughts?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_e-pics-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:71643425-066d-4c62-a671-1afba442a770Post:48e1de53-d18a-4be2-8c5e-6d5077fbe52a">Re: E-Pics Tonight!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have fun! Let us know how it goes! Is it OK to wait to get e-pics done next spring (when i've hopefully lost more weight) or it is advised to get them done now so they're taken care of earlier? Thoughts?
    Posted by kdaywedding[/QUOTE]

I say, instead of thread jacking this, make a new thread.
    But, do then when you are comfortable. But, be honest,  are you really going to lose enough weight to make a difference in 5 months? Your photog will know how to pose you and make you look good. :)
  • edited December 2011
    We just did ours last night!!  I don't have tons of good advice... our photographer just did a really great job of making us feel comfortable and gave us good ideas.  For us it was really hard to have the "pretend you're on a date and no one else is there" mentality. Even when we are on a date in public, we never really display affection, more than maybe holding hands.  It will be a little awkward for the first 10-15 minutes but after that you'll be a pro! :)

Have fun!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_e-pics-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:71643425-066d-4c62-a671-1afba442a770Post:528f2f47-e9d1-4936-8118-6bc81d8e93e3">Re: E-Pics Tonight!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E-Pics Tonight!!! : I say, instead of thread jacking this, make a new thread. But, do then when you are comfortable. But, be honest,  are you really going to lose enough weight to make a difference in 5 months? Your photog will know how to pose you and make you look good. :)
    Posted by GApeachOH[/QUOTE]

Whoops! Sorry--still new to this. :/
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh good luck!!  How about stopping for a glass of wine before you get them taken?  I was actually surprised by how awkward I felt (not to scare you!) because I thought it would be a breeze...but posing is hard work!  I am sure you and FH will do great though :-)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_e-pics-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:71643425-066d-4c62-a671-1afba442a770Post:b0b9b23b-ef72-4da6-95af-f7abdcb42100">Re: E-Pics Tonight!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E-Pics Tonight!!! : Whoops! Sorry--still new to this. :/
    Posted by kdaywedding[/QUOTE]

NBD girl. Trying to help you out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards