1. How long did it really take you and your bridesmaids to finish getting ready?
2. Did your wedding party follow your timeline pretty well, or did your group end up falling behind?
3. What’s something you spent too much/too little money on?
4. What is one detail that you sort of overlooked that you wish you had paid more attention to? What is something that you put tons of effort into that ended up being mostly unnoticed?
5. What was a small detail from you wedding that really had guests "oohing and ahhing"?
6. Did you or your FI drink too much/too little/just right/not at all?
7. Was there a piece of music that surprised you as a hit at the reception? What were the guest favorites?
8. Best compliment you got from a guest?
9. If you didn't have a DOC, did you have much to worry about that day?
10. What was the best part about your big day?
11. What was something you were really stressing out about but turned out to be not a big deal/totally fine? What is something that ended up being a waste of time or money?
12. What time did you end up leaving the reception?
13. What is the most important/first thing you did/needed to do once all of the wedding craziness subsided?
14. Who was your favorite vendor now that the wedding is done
15. What was one highlight from the big day that will remain in your memory every time you think back on your wedding day?
16. Where did you go for your wedding night?
17. How long did it take you or your FI to get all of the pins out of your hair on the wedding night?
18. What is one piece of advice you would offer to a bride on her wedding day?
19. Favorite picture from the day? (extra credit for PIP!)