• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Reviews!

-Fountains of Ramsey

The venue is pretty, the food was good but do not have your ceremony there! I had communicated back and forth and was told I could do a rehearsal as long as it was a Mon- Thurs and that was included in the price. When it came time to actually do the rehearsal he told me I would have to pay 300 and rent the hall out...for 45 minutes uh I think not! I asked several times about the music system they have set up outside and was told many times you cant mix songs but if your not doing that everything else will work ...until the day of the wedding when I was told Oh, you will have to use a cd or it wont work.... They also have no where for your wedding party to wait until the ceremony starts so we ended up having guests walk in on us wherever we were. Needless to say if I would have been informed of all this I probably would have done the ceremony somewhere else to save the stress! They also have no coordinator so if that is important to you, your warned! They also do not put kegs on reserve so you have to buy any that you think will be used just in case.

-Sweet Treats By Jeff
AMAZING!! His pricing is super reasonable, delivery fee is minimal and he responded quickly to all questions.  My guests are still talking about the cupcakes!

-Midwest Sound
Our DJ was AWESOME! He was professional, fun and outgoing. He had people on the dance floor at all times! I would recommend him to anyone!

-Designs by Lisa
We called her a week before our wedding inquiring if she could hang paper lanterns over the dance floor for us along with some other misc. things.She met with us at the venue to make sure she had everything we were envisoning. She was quick to respond and did a wonderful job.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards