Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Bridal Salon Help!

Hey Ladies! I'm traveling from out of state to do some dress shopping. Any recommendations on where to go? Prefer to stay in the twin cities area. Thanks!

Re: Bridal Salon Help!

• Options
    MKTKMKTK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I really like Rush's in Minneapolis. It's especially a good place if you're looking to buy an sample or off-the-rack dress. Lots of options.

I've heard great things about Posh in Minneapolis too.

Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you don't mind consignment dresses (They have dresses that have never been worn too) I would check out Bride on France in Richfield.
  • Options
    I had the best experience at Bella Bridal Boutique in Woodbury.  They let you have as many people as you want there with you.  The women there are awesome, and they have a ton of dresses under $1,000.  If you get your dress there the first time you go, you get major discounts.  My veil was almost free! 
    I also has good experiences at Dena Marie in Roseville, and the Wedding Connection in Maplewood.  But, the experience at Bella by far the best!!  I'm dressing my whole bridal party at Bella also.
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I enjoyed the Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul on Grand Ave.  Also, David's Bridal in Woodbury/Oakdale was great.
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Options
    I got my dress at the Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul.  I would absolutely make an appointment though. 

I didn't have good luck at all with David's Bridal. 
  • Options
    Bridal Accents in Savage...I LOVED it!
  • Options
    BreVBreV member
    First Comment
    Thanks Ladies!
  • Options
    Che Bella on Grand Avenue in Saint Paul is where I purchased mine. Doubled my budget but worth it to find the perfect dress and amazing customer service!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards