Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Confession Thursday!

Re: Confession Thursday!

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I baby FI when he's sick. This is day 3 of fever and body aches, and I just feel so bad for him so I wait on him hand and foot.. but I suppose thats what a good wife does :)

• bemistobebemistobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I confess that I'm super excited for my shower and bach party this weekend! I've got 16 girlfriends coming to the bach party and all I know is that we got a party bus and are bar hopping around Lake Minnetonka. I also confess that with less than one month until the wedding, I'm not feeling too stressed. If anything, I feel organized and ready to take the plunge!

• colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I cannot wait to pick up my wedding dress tomorrow! This will be the first time I've seen it in all ivory. (the sample I tried on had a champagne underlay).  I am just so excited that I will put it on and never want to take it off!
  • tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that there are a good number of people that I'm really hoping RSVP that they canNOT attend the wedding.
    Anniversary
  • MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I really need to find a place to volunteer/work with patients, and I've been putting it off.  I told FI that I would find a few options today, and I really just want to sit and watch movies since I had a killer test this morning.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    i confess i just had fro yo for lunch. and am considering having it again for an afternoon snack or dinner. UGH why did they build the Nation's Capitol on a swamp??
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I got our Wedding Video back and I love it so much I want to do my wedding over... same Groom obviously but we had such a great time, I want to do it again!!! It was over so quick too.
  • jmkaiserjmkaiser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that although I'm happy planning a wedding is over, that I'm a little sad that I won't get to have that day again. I loved my dress and loved the whole turnout of everything that I'm kind of sad it only lasted a day.....my sister said we should have a wedding every year it was so fun--I agree
  • edited December 2011

I confess that I am starting a juice fast on Monday and I am very scared but excited about it.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards