Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Campground Wedding? Ideas please

So i love the idea of being married in the middle of the forest surrounded by trees.  My FI and I along with the majority of our families love the outdoors so a camping weekend wedding seems pretty perfect as long as we have a few amenities....hot showeres and flushing toilets, a shelter of some sorts to fit 150 people for dinner and dancing, and some cabins avaiable for those that are not big campers.  I would prefer it to be in se minn but am open to anywhere within an hour or two from the cities.  Any ideas would be helpfull...thanks!!

Re: Campground Wedding? Ideas please

• Options
    Maybe not quite as "campground-y" as you want, but this venue is definitely rustic and in the woods:

www.julianejames.com
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I would looove Julian James Place but its way too expensine...i think its like $9000 just to rent the space
  • Options
    I just found Lake Wandawega (<-clicky) on the internet over a cup of coffee this morning and it looks amazing.  It is an old resort in Wisconsin bought by a couple from Chicago. Not sure about weddings but they rent rooms on Airbnb (<-clicky) , might be worth checking out.  

And what's not to love about a vintage boy scout tent village?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards