Ohio-Columbus
Options

VENDOR REVIEWS and Wedding Pics! (1)

Hi Knotties! I was mostly a lurker, but I got a lot of help from this board so I wanted to give back! My wedding was on June 12th, and I just got pictures back so I can finally share our day with you!

Our full online gallery will be online any day now, but for now you can look at a short slideshow of teasers on Lotz Studio's blog (we are Sara + Justin) :http://www.lotzstudiosblog.com/  

I had a super long engagement, so I really did my research and booked everything crazy early. As a result, we had a really smooth day- I am NOT exaggerating these vendor grades! 

Mifflin Presbyterian Church (Gahanna): C-

Our ceremony was beautiful and we had a great day, but we did have some issues. This review is extremely complicated and situational, so please contact me if you want specifics.

Confluence Park Restaurant (The River Club):  A

We were in the Buckeye Room, which was the largest one (and the prettiest in my opinion—this is the room with huge windows overlooking the city skyline, and big chandeliers…) Food was excellent as was the service- the waitstaff didn’t act like they hated being there, and Sherri (our main event coordinator) is an absolute doll. They were attentive to every detail we planned together, and we had no problems

My only advice is to get Everything in writing- NOT because they are in ANY way untrustworthy, but in the year and a half I worked with them, my event person changed three times. However, I sense that this turnover is just typical of the food service industry, and not any suspicious problem on their part.

Ana Titus (DOC): A+

Ana is a former knottie (earlandpearl), and I admired her wedding/appreciated her forum advice before she even became a DOC. So when I heard she was going into business, I knew I wanted to work with her! She has amazing prices because she plans weddings as a side job, but that was just a perk- I would rather have her over David Tutera (and yes, I watch his show!) She was a huge help during the wedding planning process, helping me with various bits of drama as they popped up and helping me problem-solve. On the wedding weekend, she helped with details I didn’t even anticipate having to deal with, and the rehearsal and wedding went flawlessly. (I had great vendors anyway, but she quelled some ceremony issues.) She was a HUGE help during teardown as well, making sure everyone got their proper things back, and even helping my mom pack our gifts in the car! I could go on, so just trust me that you should snatch her up if you can!

Re: VENDOR REVIEWS and Wedding Pics! (1)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards