Ohio-Columbus

Engagement Pic Locations

Even though FI and I have been engaged since Oct, we are just now getting around to taking engagement pics (June 12.) We want them to be outside in a park-type setting. We are looking more for nature type pics than downtown/modern pics. Any suggestions? Our photographer suggested a place by her, but its about an hour away. We live in the Dublin/Powell area, but are willing to go anywhere around Cbus. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Pic Locations

• edited December 2011
    We did ours at North Bank Park.  It was neat, because it had the city skyline and the railroad tracks.  But, it is probably not what you are going for.

What about Topiary Gardens (Behind the Motorist Building downtown)? 

Here's the website for Dublin Parks and Rec: http://www.dublin.oh.us/recreation/parks/ There's a list of parks, I don't know much about them, but maybe you can find a good one.
  • MrsRohreyToBeMrsRohreyToBe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Innis woods metro park is pretty awesome, Hoover dam is really nice as well, there are nature trails so you're not just stuck with the water, and also the Whetstone park of roses.... hope those help
  • aem2006aem2006 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Prairie Oaks Metro Park or Darby Creek! I also think Innis woods is beautiful as mentioned above!!!

• loislane906loislane906 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Mirror Lake is really pretty. We did ours there and it was a great setting. There are a lot of small wooded areas bordering the lake that make for great settings and you wouldn't even know you were there. We also went to Topiary Park (we got engaged there) and it was nice too. Have fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • casims3casims3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!! I googled engagement pictures from some of them and I really like Inniswood. Thanks again!!

**Edited because I accidentally posted before I was done typing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • itsallnice421itsallnice421 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours on June 13 in Dublin! We are going to take some in Old Dublin (around the old stone buildings and an old wooden barn) and then head up to the O'Shaughnessy Dam- the park area they just finished last year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards