Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Married with reviews and picture link!

Hi Ladies- It's been a while!  Just wanted to write in some reviews and if anyone has any questions on a certain vendor, please email me: izzy_jenni@msn.com

Alterations: Louise, of course!  Louise is amazing!  She did a great job altering my dress and was there when I needed her.  I thought that the tie for my corset back dress was missing.  One call and she sent her husband to the church with a tie for my dress!  A+

Dress and Veil: Wedding Shoppe.  The consultant I worked with for my dress was great!  They didn't have the dress I liked in the store but ordered it for me and gave me a no sample in store discount of 15% off.  The veil was another situation.  It took longer than expected and it wasn't exactly what I asked for.  Custom made but not detachable. I sent it back the first time, but the second time was better. It was a gorgeous veil.  B-

Venue: Mendakota Country Club, Mendota Heights: Beautiful venue, delicious food.  No big problems. Loved how it looked on my wedding day!  A

DJ: Kevin from Midwest Sound was amazing!  Flexible and easy to work with! A+

Cake and Desserts: Cocoa & Fig.  Laura and Joe are great to work with.  Tirimisu shooters, red velvet cake pops, banana bread pudding shooters, peanut butter pops, cake, and cupcakes.  All fabulous!  A

Invitations: Aquamark Designs: Well worth having someone else do them.   A

Day of Coordinator: Urban Montage, Faith was amazing and got almost every last detail to make my day so great!  A

Photographer:  Jessica Smith Photography:  Just amazing.  One of the best photographers out there!  My photos are spectacular!  I love her!  A+

Rehearsal Dinner: Old Spaghetti Factory: Great food and nice separate dining room.  A

Here are some photos:

Check out more pics: http://blog.jessicasmithphoto.com/2010/08/02/jennifer-david-st-paul-wedding-photography/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Married with reviews and picture link!

• Options
    debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So great! Sounds like it went off without a hitch! Awesome photos, btw! You look amazing.
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • Options
    IzzygrimIzzygrim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! Fantastic!!! EVERYTHING is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING!! On my top 3 so far!! I drooled looking at the dessert buffet. DELICIOUS! :)

• Options
    bellaxanthebellaxanthe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous - picture perfect. And I love love love your bracelet and that you decorated your shoes.
    photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jtothelee216jtothelee216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like a wonderful day.  You looked gorgeous in your dress!  Congrats. : )
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Everything really came together nicely.
  • Options
    laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! It looks beautiful! Your photos are amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  I LOVE all your little details!  You clearly put so much work into your wedding, and it shows.  :)

You look beautiful and so happy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! LOVE your shoes?  Where did you find them?
  • Options
    izzyjenniizzyjenni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually brought them plain white from touch ups.  I found the flowers at joann fabrics.  They are really pins. I bought two and cut them down a bit so they'd be smaller for the shoes.  I took the extra fabric to use as a dye match. Then I sent them in to dyemyshoes.com to have them dyed blue to match my wedding color and the flower pins.  I glued them on the sides of the shoes with hot glue and then took butterfly shoe clips I bought on line and cut a slit in the shoes to put them in so they'd stay better.   I found the letters at michaels to stick on the bottom to say the Mrs. Rothe.   Hope that helps if anyone else wants to make them!I
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!!!! Wow, honestly, absolutely stunning! You can really tell how much work went into it and it paid off!!

Congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE all the details! And the colors looked gorgrous! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your marriage and for creating SUCH a beautiful day!  Jessica was a close second for our photog and she captured your day beautifully!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding!  Love your pics and you look so beautiful!  Your dress is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards