Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Bridal entrance song....instrumental or no

I've finally narrowed down my choices.....I have 3 in mind. 
#1 Lean on me (acoustic version) Bridal Party entrace...
#2 Can't help falling in love (acoustic instrumental)
#3 Angel -Jack Johnson

The third one is one that FI said to me the other day..."you should walk down to the aisle to this"  I thought I was looking for something just instrumental, but I really like this one.....is it okay to have one of each
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridal entrance song....instrumental or no

• edited December 2011
    I am seriously considering a non-instrumental song to walk into.  Probably keeping my bridal party walk instrumental though so that there would be a noticeable transition.

If you like the Jack Johnson song, go for it, its your entrance!
    Anniversary Vacation
  • KittE7KittE7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like your idea of a acoustic/instrumental bridal party entrance song & your fave JJ song for your entrance.

I am considering a fave non-instrumental song, too, for my entrance.  Funny, FI is all about straight live-instrumentals (piano and/or cello), tho!  (Wonder if our pianist friend can convert yeah yeah yeahs or radiohead into a straight piano part?)
    eight twenty-seven ten
    reviews to come, i promise
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, if your ceremony site isn't against it, then why not?? Its all about YOU! Hahaha.

KittE7, if the pianist can get sheet music, its possible to create an arrangement to include the melody line in with the instrumental accompaniment. My FI is a pianist and has done this for weddings before when the bride and groom wanting solo piano versions of their fave songs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards