Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Buried in boxes!

But it's a good thing.  FI took off to play with the boys so I got to working on unpacking and putting all the wedding gifts away finally.  Now we have 2 or 3 of lots of things I am finding so I have boxes of donations ready to go.   I'm a dork and love cleaning orgainzing so this is way better than shopping for me.

Any one else overwhelmed by the generosity out there?
photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Buried in boxes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Perfect season for generosity!  Doesn't it feel great to get everything organized?
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, I completely understand. I wish we would have taken pictures of our living room.  Last weekend was when it finally felt like I had my apartment back to 'normal' again. Only took two weeks to sort through everything, put it away, toss things, etc.  Hey, that helped me get TY cards done within a week too!  It's funny, though.  I spent 10 months planning this thing, talking nonstop about wedding wedding wedding.  And within 24 hours after, I wanted it all GONE.  haha.

Good idea to donate things you no longer need as well :)
  • Options
    debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, you ladies are ahead of me. Our apartment is still a disaster. But in my defense, we've only been back to MN once since the wedding (Thanksgiving), so we can only take a carful at a time. And I work across the country half-time, which makes it pretty impossible to organize your apartment. And we STILL don't have our thank yous out. Yikes! It's going to be at the two-month mark before we get them out. OOPS! 
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • Options
    bellaxanthebellaxanthe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So much stuff. First thing on Honey-do list is to make me a giant shelf in the dining room closet so I can put away all the new appliances. Debbie- Ugh a car at a time.  I cannot fathom.
    photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards