Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Honeymoon ideas

Hey all! So I have a while before I REALLY need to start thinking about a HM, but I've been starting to gather ideas. I'm not sure yet what we're going to be able to do. If FI stays at his current job, he gets 5 days vacation (he gets every other weekend off so it's really a week off), but there are "blackout" periods. Our wedding actually falls during one of the blackout periods so.. yeah. But that's a different story. Right now I have a couple ideas.

1. Take a short "mini-moon" for a couple days the week after the wedding, then a longer honeymoon over the summer.
2. Delay the honeymoon until the summer and take one longer one. I haven't decided if I want this to be somewhat nearby, or somewhere exotic, so I'm looking for both ideas.

Not sure what our budget will be but it will be small. Maybe $1000-2000? Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: Honeymoon ideas

• Options
    For local B&B's check into The Arbor Inn in Prescott, WI. The owners are awesome and the breakfast amazing! I think all but one room have 2 person jacquzzi's and there are a couple wineries and a Cidery within an hour if you want to get out and "do" something! Or if you want to stay in, one of the owners is a massage therapist and offers some massage options in the B& B!
  • Options
    Ohh thanks for those B&B recommendations, they look nice!

What about Wisconsin Dells? I figure going in the winter would be slightly less busy, especially if we go during the week. Anyone have recommendations? I've been there once but we didn't stay and I was probably about 14.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards