Ohio-Columbus
Options

Royal Wedding!!!

Strange question...Is anyone going to get up at 5am on Friday to watch the Royal Wedding besides me?  Just curious :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Royal Wedding!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I soooooo want to. I'm actually thinking about using it as an excuse to go to the gym and watch it while jogging on the treadmill! 
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am probably going to DVR it and watch it when I get home after work. Not sure I can survive that long of a day on Friday!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_royal-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:78ef9f1b-0002-4093-bf37-f6c985e4c880Post:e60b8ef8-e920-43ba-9312-b0e479cdcd2d">Re: Royal Wedding!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am probably going to DVR it and watch it when I get home after work. Not sure I can survive that long of a day on Friday!
    Posted by KellyRVT[/QUOTE]
    I am facing the same delima!!!  I am so thankful for the magical invention that is the DVR LOL.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm going to get up and lay on the couch with the tv on but there's no guarantee i'll stay awake haha. dvr backup :)
  • Options
    Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I think I will get up and watch it..  I'm getting my wisdom teeth out later that morning, so I figure I'll be sleeping the rest of the day after, I might as well get up early & watch it live.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_royal-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:78ef9f1b-0002-4093-bf37-f6c985e4c880Post:78edb0ee-3611-4305-bf77-89a20c0e9101">Re: Royal Wedding!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I will get up and watch it..  I'm getting my wisdom teeth out later that morning, so I figure I'll be sleeping the rest of the day after, I might as well get up early & watch it live.
    Posted by Cassandra999[/QUOTE]
    Good luck with your wisdom teeth! Enjoy lots of ice cream :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DVR'ing it! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, my alarm goes off at 5am everyday. :( So I'll be up, and at least watching it while I get ready for work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes!  I'm on the west coast so it's going to start out here at 1am and the ceremony starts at 3am, so knowing me I'll probably still be up.  I just want to see the dress!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely DVR for me. One of the greatest inventions ever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards