Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Photo Upload Sites

I'm rediculously bored today.  We did this Vista Print awhile ago, and I thought it might be fun to see what all uses you ladies have come up with for photo-upload sites like shutterfly.

To get things rolling, we used them for:

-Photo guest book with e-pics
-Photo albumn with pics from engagement to wedding (including vows, songs lyrics, shower, proposal, etc)
-Parent albumns
-Pictures for the Perfect Card Box
-Prints after the wedding

Re: Photo Upload Sites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used www.mpix.com for our professional prints and they turned out SO awesome!  Our photographer recommended the site...it's the sister site of what she uses for her prints, so it's super good quality (they use some of the same printers) but not the expensive price.  We got our 16x20 prints for under $20 each!  I was super impressed with the quality of them and they arrived in just a few days.

Once I can decide which of the 600+ pro pictures I want printed for albums, I plan to use this site for those as well.  You can do many other things besides prints too, wish I had known about this site during my planning process!
    imageimage
    Born 37w4d on 09/27/11 - 5lbs 10oz 19 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Photo Bucket to keep my Family up to date on my travels while I lived abroad.

I recently used Picaboo to make a Photo Guest Book of all the pictures FI and I have taken in our 6+ yrs we've been together

I use shutterfly and photo bucket to send my photos to be printed at Target and CVS.- all the time! 

Unfortunately that is it for now. Nothing too exciting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not super exciting, but we printed off larger sizes of some of our engagement pictures and had then by the entrance of the church:

I also had a credit for a free collage poster on snapfish.  I made one with a bunch of my favorite "detail" pictures from the wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards