Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Gifts from Registry

My shower is in mid May. I've already made the mistake of peaking at our registries. When did you start seeing things "purchased" on your registry?

Re: Gifts from Registry

• We had a few here and there that started going but honestly, I think that they started really going about a week before our showers.  I kept an eye on ours too just because we registered kinda early and we wanted to make sure that anything "summer" didn't get discontinued for our fall wedding.  
  • We had things fly off our registries the weekend after our STDs went out. I found out later that my MIL's friend's wanted the "Best" pick so after bowling one week they went out and got some of our stuff!
  • I really started looking after I got a job as a registry consultant at one of the stores we registered at! It's really hard not to look at it while I'm at work, heh. :)

• A week before my first shower I noticed things really coming off the registries, so FI and I went and registered even more!!  It was nice and at the same time I didn't like knowing what I was getting, so I'm thinking until after the next shower, FI will have to be the one looking instead :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards