Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Inexpensive Photobooth

Does anyone know what the least expensive photobooth is?

Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive Photobooth

• Options
    www.thephotoboxx.com

That is who we are using and I am pretty sure right now they are doing some deal that was half off. I think I have seen that on their facebook. Which makes for one really great deal! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    You can also have a DIY photobooth if you are up to it. The software is only $60!

Here is a link to a person who did it and an explanation of how it works:

http://offbeatbride.com/2010/08/diy-photo-booth
  • Options
    We made our own photobooth to look like a wall with picture frames on it. Guests used their own or disposable cameras to take pictures. The whole project was probably between $50 and $75 and people had a blast.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We're going to make our own with the software mentioned and use my laptop (my fiances is much much much more expensive). I want to make a huge moon cut out like in old photos. There is a great tutorial on martha stewart weddings (hers is glittery and I think we will be skipping that part). Here is a great blog about the whole article related to the moon DIY.  http://theslightlyobsessivebride.blogspot.com/2010/01/doable-diy-ideas-that-sparkle.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Check out snappypix photo booths. They are very reasonable!
  • Options
    Snacky1981Snacky1981 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    We used The Photoboxx too! Just mentioned this on another post, but my friend just booked them and they're having a New Year special and taking $200 off any rental.  We booked them when they were half off, but they seem flexible!

www.thephotoboxx.com
  • Options
    We used Mobile Photo Booth and they have been around since 2005 though the owners said they started in 2003. Photoboxx and Shindig are really brand new according to their websites. You get what you pay for and you'd hate to book someone who stops doing it and you can't get your pictures or your money back. We talked to Phil and he really worked with us and put a package that had a lot of good stuff. Really cool. his email is phil@mobilephotobooth.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards