Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

8 months! *rambling*

I almost threw up this morning when I realized I have a little under 8 months until the wedding day! There is still so much to do!

We have both venues booked (church and PEC), which does a ton of the stuff and lures me into a false sense of accomplishment and contentment. They do the food and dj. IL are taking care of the alcohol. We have our photographer. I have my dress. The bridesmaids dresses are ordered and FI picked out his tux.

Still need STD, invites, cake, centerpieces, flowers, officiant, favors (if we do them), church decorations, hair and make up, wedding license info, passports, honeymoon, dress fittings, etc. 

Time to get scootin!

Re: 8 months! *rambling*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You are way further ahead of the game than me! I only have my ceremony and reception site... That includes the catering. And I have a dress... so I have a lot to do... I just can't find the motivation to get it done. I figure once I am done with this class I am in right now I will try to get the next big things done.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My engagement is/will be only 5 months, so I think you're good to go!
  • Options
    Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the feeling.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My 8 month mark was yesterday and I am starting to feel the pressure to get stuff done! 
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in less than 3 weeks... and I still don't have done most of the stuff from the 8month checklist.  You'll be fine.  Things will get done. Things that don't get done don't matter anyway :)
  • Options
    sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Oh man - when you start listing the things, I am almost exactly in you same boat.  Went for a walk today for lunch with my mom - its amazing when you start talking about all the things that need to get done how frantic you get!!

• Options
    Cascasbaby53Cascasbaby53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It should be interesting!

I love these boards! You girls make me feel better about things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Blah I know what you mean! I freaked out the other day when I realized I'm at a little over 10 months. I know that's ridiculous because it's a lot of time and I already have a TON done, but I've been engaged 18 months already and so far I've had time to do stuff at my leisure when I was ready and when the urge striked me. I went into a bit of a panic mode realizing I'm going to have to kick my butt into gear here pretty soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at just under 6 months and I still have to do most of the same stuff you've got on your list.  Don't worry about it and tackle things one at a time.  Even if you only do a couple things a month, you'll have plenty of time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards