Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

TGIF

Hey ladies!!!

Anyone have any WR or NWR things that they are doing over the weekend??

WR- Absoutely NOTHING this weekend Laughing I think so far I am ahead of the game...ceremony/reception venue booked, DJ, caterer, photographer, my dress bought...pretty proud of that so far!! Next week is another big planning week, looking at bridesmaid dresses, and meeting with a florist to get some ideas.

NWR- I am going to a craft show with the FMIL. And then I plan to do a whole lot of NOTHING...it's been a long week and I am so ready for Thanksgiving to get here!! I'll have to try and keep my Pinterest addiction at bay and take a break!!!

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!

P.S. Anyone going to see Breaking Dawn...I'm trying to get the fiance to take me to an early show Sunday...wish me luck!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WR- Maybe work on a few DIY projects I have sitting in wait, but otherwise not much.  I am planning from out of town so most of my WR stuff needs to be taken care of when I am actually in the Twin Cities.

NWR-School work mostly.  Sigh, the semester is almost over though!  I am also going to try to get FI to go to the Twilight movie with me :)  He read the books so it shouldn't be too hard, but he thinks this movie could be really boring (and I have to say...I see the potential for it to be boring too, but I still want to go!)

268 Invited image 92 Attending image 21 Declined image Still Waiting 155 image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

http://megananderic.weebly.com/index.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh how I love weekends :) 

WR- Signed the cake contract with Jeff Perila!  Going to an open house at our reception site, Water Street Inn in Stillwater, tomorrow to schedule the food tasting.  Also going to the Amsale trunk show at Flutter tomorrow to finally decide on bridesmaid dresses! 

NWR- 2 close friends recently got engaged and we're meeting for lunch today to talk about their wedding plans.  Also excited to cheer on the Packers tomorrow!

Have a great weekend ladies! 
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a day late oops.. But weekend plans are all Gamma Phi Beta related! :) We had our initiation day yesterday for our new members! And today we are headed to the cities for a founders day celebration. Then tonight we have our semi-formal which I am so excited about! :) 

Have a great weekend everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards