Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Offering AFFORDABLE Professional-style PhotoBooth!

I'm offering up MY photo booth for rent at your next gathering. Great for weddings, birthdays, family get-togethers, graduations, etc. Make your event memorable, and have keepsakes to cherish! I personally own this and used it at my own wedding Sept 22, 2012, and my guest LOVED it. I am not running a business, just trying to spread the word and offer a great product for a more reasonable cost.

Very professional looking, very fast (photos are printed before the guests are even out of the booth!!), options for the guests to leave the host a message/comment, different camera settings(sepia, b&w, color), can personalize to match your event and customize prints with your name/date/event details!

I have the same quality booth for HALF the price (or more) of everyone I contacted.
Prices include unlimited, personalized prints, option of backdrop color, set up and take-down (30-mile radius of Faribault), a flash drive with ALL images from the night, and an on-site attendant!
1 HOUR = $250
2 HOURS = $400
4 HOURS = $575
6 HOURS = $795

Off-season discounts may also be available!

Personalization options, scrapbooks and more available also!

PM or email me at llyssa.stmartin@gmail.com for more information, to see my contract, or to reserve a date!

New webpage! http://www.facebook.com/AandLPhotoBooth?ref=hl

Re: Offering AFFORDABLE Professional-style PhotoBooth!

• Options
    Advertising your business on the knot is against the terms of service.  You can remove this on your own or the mods can remove it for you.  I suggest you do the former.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards