Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Venue Suggestions

My FI and I have picked out our church but are having problems with finding a reception venue.  Our church is in Eagan which is in the southeast metro and our guest list is around 75 people.  Also it has to be indoors.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venue Suggestions

• I've heard great things about the Eagan Community Center, so I'd check that out. Royal Cliff in Eagan looks somewhat nice and their prices were pretty good from what I remember. My cousins both has their receptions at the Rosemount Community Center, that wouldn't be too far to drive IMO.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • While I am having my reception and I love the Royal Cliff... The space is HUGE... and can seat up to 500 people.  When I first started wedding planning, I was thinking of the small route.   But that didn't happen, and my first place of choice for a small reception was the Farmington ballroom...  www.grandhallstudio.com
    I think it may be worth looking into.  Otherwise I would say check with royal cliff if they can accommodate a small reception...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definately check out Eagan Community Center - they have beautiful outdoor space for your photos as well.
  • We got married in Jan at Crystal Lake Golf Course in Lakeville, MN.  It was perfect.  The food was phenonmal (sp?).  Diane and Viki were great to work with and I thought that they were fairly reasonable in prices.

Let me know if you wanna know anything else or if you want some professional pictures. :)

• The Eagan Community Center, Royal Cliff, or Dakota Logde in West St Paul
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards