Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Photographers

Does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced photographer in the twin cities area? I am getting married next summer in the east metro and I don't have any good connections to a photographer.  Any suggestions, refrences or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Photographers

• LolaBelle515LolaBelle515 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?  Photographers range so so much in price and people on the boards know many of them!  If you can give us a price range since "reasonably priced varies person to person, people can give you a better idea!

We used Laura Ivanova, who is popular on the boards and did an AMAZING job. Her prices have gone up (I think she starts around $2000 now) since we booked her though:)  www.lauraivanova.com  

Have fun photographer shopping!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your price range?  We used Ben Berndt Photography and Dana Schoppe and were very pleased with both of them.  Ben's second, Evan of Lumen Photography, was also great and has a nice personality.  I have reviews and contact info for all in my bio.

Other popular ones on the board are Callie V and Render.
  • emorenemoren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking to spend no more than 3000, although that is the tip-top of my range (sorry for the confusion).  RIght now I'm just looking for someone who other people have been pleased with and i'll work on pricing once I have some ideas. Thanks!
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    edited December 2011
    DEFINITELY Laura Ivanova!!! Love her!
  • edited December 2011
    Cadence Cornelius!!  She is fantastic!

cadencecornelius.com
  • VeittobeVeittobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can find some great photographers for under 3K.  We're going with Ben Berndt.  
    Mike and Kelly 10.01.10
    MSP Signature Challenge:Favorite Registry Item=Wine Cellar
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    BIO!! Updated 06/20/10

• laura_fettlaura_fett member
    edited December 2011
    I love my photographer Kate Botwinski, more info under venders in my bio. She has a great personality, is very accommodating, and does beautiful work! Check out her website at katebotwinskiphotography.com, I believe her packages start at about $2400, so it would be in your price range.
  • lboerner88lboerner88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Kate Botwinski....she is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!
  • EmmalynjEmmalynj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVED ours!!!!  We used Graddy Photography and I couldn't be happier with my pictures.  They were super organized yet really laid back the day of and my wedding party raved about how fun and how easy pictures went.  I would say they are definitely worth checking out if it works with your budget. I also liked that I had two photographers and that they did mostly candid type pictures.  www.graddyphotography.com  Good luck!  There are lots to pick from!
  • edited December 2011

Love love love Britt at Render Photography and she is well within your budget. I have my engagement pics in my bio!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shameless_adshameless_ad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Laura Ivanova - her pictures are amazing.  Not sure what her prices are anymore - we booked about a year ago, and I know they've gone up since.

Also, she's out of the country with limited internet access right now, so if you try to contact her, be patient.  She'll be back in about a week (I think) - just in time for our engagement photos!
    Bio - Updated 7/25/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 284 Invited image 182 Attending image 96 Declined image 6 Not yet replied
  • edited December 2011
    www.nataliefinazzophotography.com is wonderful! That's who I'm going to use for my wedding and she does a great job! She's very creative and takes fun and unique pictures!!

• edited December 2011
    We LOVED working with Jessica at JM Photography.  I have our e-pics and link to her blog with our wedding photos in my Bio!

www.jmphotomn.com
    imageimage
    Born 37w4d on 09/27/11 - 5lbs 10oz 19 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Callie V, we LOVE her! I have our engagement pics in my bio. She did my boudoir pics as well and I love how they turned out. She is $1800 for all day and all the rights to your images.

www.calliev.com
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards