Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Moments Like This

I wanted to know if any other ladies have recieved their money back from Moments Like This?  I was a June 25, 2010 bride who Monica broke the contract with.  I just went to her website and saw that she is "standing behind her contracts."  I want to know if anyone has recieved a refund from her as she will not return any of our communication. 

Re: Moments Like This

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I cancelled out of my contract with her after all the bad press so I'm sure I won't see any money back, but FI's uncle is getting married tomorrow, Monica called them last week to say she won't be doing their wedding, and when he tried to go back to pick up the deposit he said it looked like she had vacated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    chou_chouchou_chou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Legg - vacated their house??  (not stirring the pot, I'm just curious b/c I've only know hers to be a home-based business) Or did she rent retail space somewhere?  So disappointing how many gals on here have been affected by this, and it's horrible that more than likely (based on everything I've read) that it's most likely people won't see refund money.  It's possible that we'll all be surprised and people will see reimbursements, but if they've vacated their home there are more issues going on than we could know about.  And all I can say is bravo to the rental companies that did pull through for everyone with any seeming last minute rentals!  Rock stars right there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I honestly don't know, that's just what I heard passed on from FI, who heard it from his mom, who heard it from his uncle who she backed out on. I don't know if he meant that she upped and left and all her stuff was gone or if she just wasn't there the couple of times he went or what. But either way, she's been avoiding them like the plague and won't return any of their calls, emails, housecalls.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards