Ohio-Columbus

Reviews part 2

Catering – Zuppa A+

Zuppa is one of the 2 caterers that you can choose from at Smith Bros. All I can say, was the food was absolutely delicious! We went to the tasting and picked everything then. It was sooooo good! By brother, who I brought along for a guy’s perspective, had about 6 pieces of the chicken (we ended up picking it because of his rave reviews) haha.  We chose 2 passed hor’dourves and 2 plated sorta buffet style ones, salad, bread & herb butter, chicken, veggies, roasted potatoes, and pasta. We received compliments on all of it.

Cake – Resch’s Bakery A+

Our cake was absolutely fantastic! We had a vanilla cake with lemon filling & chocolate with raspberry filling. I worked with Mary when I ordered our cake & she was so wonderful. The price was the best I found (and I looked a lot!) and they were so helpful. I even went into the bakery 3 days before the wedding to ask to add an extra half a sheet cake to the order, which was no problem at all, and the ladies offered to mix up a quick icing color sample for the flowers on my cake to make sure it matched my colors perfectly!

Photography – Azar Photography A

We just got all of our photos this week & we LOVE them! He did a wonderful job! His pricing was very fair and he definitely knows what he is doing. He visited both sites before our wedding day so he already had some really good ideas in mind.  He gave us all the rights to the photos, access to all photos (sever thousand) and made a dvd slide show of some of our favorite shots set to a few of DH’s and my favorite songs. Sometimes he was a tiny bit to understand, but other than that, everything was great!

Here’s the link to some of our pics on his site!

***http://azar.zenfolio.com/p647336741***

Flowers – Kelly Karsten Florals A+

Kelly is so talented and nice to work with. She definitely works wonders with a budget also! She was very accommodating and would meet us wherever we chose.  I showed her some pictures of arrangements and bouquets that I loved and also showed her some color swatches.  From there she was able to take all of the things I loved from the pictures and put them all together for me! The flowers were even more gorgeous than I expected & fit in perfectly with the feel of our wedding.

DJ – Encore Entertainment A

Trent and our DJ John, were actually recommended to us by Molly from The Loft. She said that they were the least cheesy DJ’s that she’d ever worked with. She was definitely right. He was very easy to work with. He did everything we asked and played everything we asked him to play. He did a great job at moving the evening along and kept our guests entertained. Almost everyone, young and old, was on the dance floor and having a great time for the entire night.  He was also able to adapt easily. Originally, I was not planning on doing a special dance since my father passed away.  However at the last minute I changed my mind, when my brother asked me to. I’d recommend them to anyone!

Our baby! image Sadie
Anniversary

Re: Reviews part 2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards