Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

AW: More non-pro pics

I have more pictures from my wedding! They're more "semi-pro" since my BM Alison, who took most of these, is probably more thoroughly trained than some of the photogs that charge $2000 for wedding pics in this area ;-) She just hasn't made a career out of it... she's just a very keen hobbyist at this point.

Lacey from Intuitive Blooms delivering the centerpieces in the morning.

My sister fiddling with my veil.

One of my ADORABLE BMs.

Getting ready!

My AMAZING bouquet.

The hubs and I.

This, ironically, took longer to pose than most of the formal shots!

Talking to my fam at the reception.

Re: AW: More non-pro pics

• Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh. For some reason, all of the pics in the actual post got super blurry. They're better if you click on them. I should have posted them to a photo-sharing website instead of using the built-in PIP thingy. They never turn out well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd say those pics look fantastic, you were a beautiful bride! And Lacey did a fab job on those flowers!
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics.  They turned out great!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them!  and I LOVE your flowers!

I'm getting so excited to see all of the October wedding pictures :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them - My personally favorite is the last one!
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, you looked great! And yes, your flowers were pretty kick ass!
  • Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks, ladies! Yeah... Intuitive Blooms was one of my favorite vendors. The flowers exceeded my wildest expectations. Lacey is INCREDIBLE. And to think, I only paid about $850 for all of that awesomeness :-)

One of my favorite things she did were the bridesmaid bouquets, which I didn't post any super-close pictures of. They were 100% hydrangea, with just a little bit of simple foliage at the bottom. I LOVED them. I know there has been a lot of discussion on the boards in the past regarding how most florists won't do 100% hydrangea bouquets because of their tendency to wilt... but thanks to my love of color, I got lucky. Apparently some colors wilt less than others. Whites and blues don't survive long without water, but the purple/green "antique" hydrangeas we used were perfect. They didn't wilt a bit, and I still have one of them that we dried while on our HM... and even dried it looks the exact same as the original flowers.

• Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I see you got married at the courthouse! I'm having my wedding there in July. How did you make your entrance? I can't decide if I want to do it from the side of the building or to go up all the stairs. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kkaew816kkaew816 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the pictures! Gorgeous bouquet and I love the lacey long sleeves on your dress!

Gray...I had my wedding there last month and entered from the side and down the aisle, I was not about to climb all those stairs in my dress, climbing the stairs directly in front of the courthouse was work enough in a long dress and heels!!
  • Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exactly what kkaew said, gray. I'm super klutzy... so didn't want to chance falling on my face on my way up the aisle. As it was, I almost did anyway ;-) Plus, it's a tiring walk!

If you have more than about 125 guests, though... it might be worth going all the way up the stairs. We had about 100 guests (with 25 extra seats just in case) and it all fit perfectly. If there had been many more guests, it would be hard to leave enough room for an aisle without having to walk in the grass.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the flowers! Makes me even more excited to have gone with Lacey! Gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards