Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Summer 2009 YellowTree Video

Just wondering if anyone else who used YellowTree for video this summer has gotten their finished video back yet? We're still waiting on ours and I've not received a reply (yet) to an email I sent them to follow-up on the status. Just makes me worry, ya know? Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Re: Summer 2009 YellowTree Video

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::raises hand::

Still waiting since June.  I sent them a polite email (prob in August) asking if they needed anything from me, and they said it's coming along.  Sent another email in late September, nothing.  Actually ran into them at her 2nd (3rd?) job, it's still coming along nicely.  It will be 6 months in December, and that's pushing it.  I've considered myself patient, but now I'm getting a little fed up... They aren't taking any more weddings, so it's not like I can hang a bad review or something over their heads...
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Yikes.... sorry to hear you haven't received your video yet either. What bugs me is the fact that here we are having paid in full and they're not upholding their end of the bargain. Let me know when you get your video... hopefully soon!
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know :(  I checked the contract though, and there's no "will receive final product by X date."  I don't know if there's anything to enforce other than not getting the final product at all...
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • jamianderic08jamianderic08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies.... no idea how/why I came over to The Knot today, but I did and saw your discussion.
    Just thought I'd share our experience... September 13, 2008 wedding and we didn't get our video until the last week of January, 2009 (after lots of follow-ups).  Looking back at my emails it looks like it was mailed out to us on January 25th.  So, the long turnaround time doesn't seem to be very new.... 

I hope that when you both get your videos that your very happy with them when you do get them!  Angela, make sure you post your highlight video on Facebook -- I want to see it! :)

It's a bummer they ended up like this.  I really do think they could have been amazing videographers had it worked and they had stuck with it....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards