Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Wanted: Oleg Cassini cwg464 size 2 wedding dress and size 4 fit and flare slip

Hello, please let me know if you have either of these items for sale! Thanks!

Re: Wanted: Oleg Cassini cwg464 size 2 wedding dress and size 4 fit and flare slip

• Options
    Hello! Im not completely sure on colors yet but Im thinking about ivory, chocolate brown, or light pink. also interested in burlap table runners. Please let me know if you interested in selling any of these items. Thanks!
  • Options
    I don't have these things but I do have some suggestions.

Try the wedding classified board
    <------------------------

There are a few consignment shops

Special Day Consignment in Roch. LINK Love Diane.  I didn't buy anything here but I did consign stuff here.

Bride off France in Richfield has consignment dresses. This is where I got my dress.  Great customer service.  LINK

And Bride to Be in Burnsville LINK I didn't get good customer service when I went in there looking for things in my wedding
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_wanted-oleg-cassini-cwg464-size-four-wedding-dress-and-size-4-fit-and-flare-slip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f72ff8d2-b015-4a66-8f60-f374ee9ba223Post:1578c80e-6578-4215-836d-2fda6f07ee66">Re: Wanted: Oleg Cassini cwg464 size four wedding dress and size 4 fit and flare slip</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have these things but I do have some suggestions. Try the wedding classified board <------------------------ There are a few consignment shops Special Day Consignment in Roch. LINK Love Diane.  I didn't buy anything here but I did consign stuff here. Bride off France in Richfield has consignment dresses. This is where I got my dress.  Great customer service.  LINK And Bride to Be in Burnsville LINK I didn't get good customer service when I went in there looking for things in my wedding
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Advice!! ITs much appreciated. Trying to be as frugal as possible and its a little harder then i thought it would be. Ill check these out! Thanks again.
  • Options
    I know of a couple other things to save money...just ask :)
  • Options
    Hi! I have this dress brand new never worn never altered in a size 4. Sadly paid retail 1200. Will part with it for much less. Please email me... Not here.... K L MCC ULL OUGh GMAIL COM Thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_wanted-oleg-cassini-cwg464-size-four-wedding-dress-and-size-4-fit-and-flare-slip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f72ff8d2-b015-4a66-8f60-f374ee9ba223Post:c02eb8ca-c7bf-4efd-9252-9520078615fc">Wanted: Oleg Cassini cwg464 size 2 wedding dress and size 4 fit and flare slip</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, please let me know if you have either of these items for sale! Thanks!
    Posted by bethburgwald[/QUOTE]

please let me know if you would like to sell this dress! i am looking for Oleg Cassini CWG464 dress in ivory, a size 4 or 6. thanks.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_wanted-oleg-cassini-cwg464-size-four-wedding-dress-and-size-4-fit-and-flare-slip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f72ff8d2-b015-4a66-8f60-f374ee9ba223Post:5da228e0-7f60-4a1c-9e43-cd46f145683e">Re:Wanted: Oleg Cassini cwg464 size 2 wedding dress and size 4 fit and flare slip</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I have this dress brand new never worn never altered in a size 4. Sadly paid retail 1200. Will part with it for much less. Please email me... Not here.... K L MCC ULL OUGh GMAIL COM Thank you!
    Posted by misswifey09[/QUOTE]

please let me know if you would like to sell this dress! i am looking for Oleg Cassini CWG464 dress in ivory, a size 4 or 6. thanks.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://minneapolis-stpaul.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_wanted-oleg-cassini-cwg464-size-four-wedding-dress-and-size-4-fit-and-flare-slip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:f72ff8d2-b015-4a66-8f60-f374ee9ba223Post:c02eb8ca-c7bf-4efd-9252-9520078615fc">Wanted: Oleg Cassini cwg464 size 2 wedding dress and size 4 fit and flare slip</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, please let me know if you have either of these items for sale! Thanks!
    Posted by bethburgwald[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">I just listed this dress on preownedweddingdresses.com :)<div style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-weight:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
    </div><div style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-weight:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Oleg Cassini style #CWG464 in ivory, label size 4 (altered to my measurements). You can see it/buy it here:
    <div style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-weight:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;"><div style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-weight:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
    </div><div style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-weight:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;"><a style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-weight:normal;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;text-decoration:underline;color:#4c402a;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/49476/Oleg-Cassini-CWG464-Size-2.html">http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/49476/Oleg-Cassini-CWG464-Size-2.html</a></div></div></div></span></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards