Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

NWR - birthday dinner location?

I turn 35 on Dec 13 and FI wants to take me out to dinner. I am looking for suggestions! Preferably in the St Paul area or S/SE metro.

Not that I can't go back to a place I've already tried and like, but we have been to Doolittle's in Eagan, Rudy's in Rosemount, Chianti in Burnsville, and CRAVE (MOA) for sushi. I have also separately without FI been to Fireside in Rosemount and Porter Creek in Burnsville. Also Pazzaluna, Kincaid's and Forepaugh's in St. Paul.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR - birthday dinner location?

• Options
    La Grolla
    I Nonni (mendota heights but pretty expensive.  Ah-mazing food though)
    W A Frost
    The Lexington
    The Strip Club (sounds funny but it is good!  Don't go there if you don't like beef since that is 99% of their menu)
    Meritage
    The St. Paul Grill (in the St. Paul Hotel)

• Options
    flower_loverflower_lover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_nwr-birthday-dinner-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:f76888b6-880f-4ac0-b63a-a188b364a125Post:69c1694b-59c6-4dab-9508-4c30f61c9c6b">Re: NWR - birthday dinner location?</a>:
    [QUOTE]La Grolla I Nonni (mendota heights but pretty expensive.  Ah-mazing food though) W A Frost The Lexington The Strip Club (sounds funny but it is good!  Don't go there if you don't like beef since that is 99% of their menu) Meritage The St. Paul Grill (in the St. Paul Hotel)
    Posted by wittyschaffy[/QUOTE]

I second all of these recommendations, great suggestions Witty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards