Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

NWR: Kaylee's Kittens Day 16

Here's the next installment of kitty cuteness. Their fur is really starting to fill in, and they're all really soft like chinchillas.  They're even starting to purposefully crawl around a bit.  Not exactly walking yet, but they get excited when I put them on a blanket out of the kitten box so they can scoot around more.

They all have open eyes, but one of them (the mostly white one with a gray spot on its back) is having a hard time opening them all the way.  The vet said it might be a sign of upper resporatory infection.  Maybe you could send some good knottie vibes its way?

Re: NWR: Kaylee's Kittens Day 16

• Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adorable!!! If the people in my house were open to cats I'd be pushing some money your way for sure! Good vibes on the way!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    STOP. TORTURING. ME.

Seriously...too cute for words!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you are torturing me as well!! sooo cute.  I hope the lil sick one starts gettin better soon! His/her pic made me sad! 
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    brink131brink131 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are sooooooo stinkin' cute! 
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for good vibes.  We're keeping a close eye on her (I think its a her).  She doesn't seem to be in any pain..just won't open her eyes all the way and their a little mattered.  The vet wasn't too concerned, just...cautious.

Squirrel: The kittens will be free to a good home sometime in December, once they are weaned.  I'm just asking that the new owner take each kitten into the vet for a check-up, shots, and hopefully to be neutered.  We've taken in over a dozen stray cats and kittens over the last couple of years and found homes for all of them, but theirs just too many out there on the street.  Listen to Bob Barker everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear you! I wanna smack the people that look at me cross eyed because I spayed my Dog. But you could make so much money! ergh!  Hmm hello there are thousands and thousands of Dogs that need homes already so I'm going to add to the problem? Just to make some $$ = No!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_nwr-kaylees-kittens-day-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f857c1bd-bdb2-4972-a5ec-62b542e8a497Post:b9f7786e-0884-474d-a36b-c474192f0d4a">Re: NWR: Kaylee's Kittens Day 16</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hear you! I wanna smack the people that look at me cross eyed because I spayed my Dog. But you could make so much money! ergh!  Hmm hello there are thousands and thousands of Dogs that need homes already so I'm going to add to the problem? Just to make some $$ = No!
    Posted by shan87[/QUOTE]

<strong><font color="#800080">Shan your doggie is SO adorable!
    </font></strong>
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So cute!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards