Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Where in KC can I find plus size bridal dresses in stock, and budget

Hi,
I am new here, planning a wedding for Sept 30th 2012. I am preparing to go dress shopping with my mom, new mil, and my moh. I would like to schedule appts so we can go to every dress shop we want to hit in one day. So, that brings me to my next question: I am a size 22, my MOH is a 14, and my other bridesmaids are sizes 12 and 14. Where in the KC area (within 45 min of JoCo or Jackson) are shops that carry a selection of plus sizes? Does anyone have experience with this? I am on a budget ($500, no more than $700 inc alterations). Thanks in advance!

Re: Where in KC can I find plus size bridal dresses in stock, and budget

• Options
    Hi, welcome to the board. I would suggest David's Bridal. Let me know if you have any luck. Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_kc-can-plus-size-bridal-dresses-stock-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:001ea108-afd2-4044-87ef-4d22bf373b97Post:fc5f7f99-8803-44b7-8afc-70f717c29791">Re: Where in KC can I find plus size bridal dresses in stock, and budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, welcome to the board. I would suggest David's Bridal. Let me know if you have any luck. Have fun!
    Posted by yogiebhill[/QUOTE]

I would have to second DB.  I'm not a huge fan of them....but they have a great variety and you usually can't beat their prices! 
    Also, look through some magazines and online galleries and see if you find any specific dresses you like....then find some local shops that carry them.  Call ahead to check prices and availabilty. 
  • Options
    I would try and find someplace that carries Forever Yours dresses and try them on up to about $1200 and then call Nebraska Bridal Outlet in Wahoo NE. My dress is usually $800 but I got it in PLUS SIZE and delivered to my home AFTER tax for $399. They have a website that sucks but the ladys at the salon does orders over the phone all the time and they are the legitimate dress and not a knock-off. They are new dresses.They also sell Mary's dresses.
  • Options
    Bridal Extraordinaire has a variety of plus size now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards