Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Rehearsal dinner?

I live near Parkville and the wedding is in Excelsior Springs.  Any suggestions?

Re: Rehearsal dinner?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm from near Parkville too!  But I live in Lee's Summit now.  Nick and Jake's in Parkville has a private room and the food is great (IMO) and inexpensive.  Cascone's is excellent (this is where I wanted to have our RD but FMIL wants it catered at the Church) but in NKC.  Granite City  and Smoke House have private rooms (Zona Rosa) and good food.  Houlihans (Boardwalk Plaza) has a private room and good food.  Liberty has a bunch of new restaurants but I'm not sure if they have private rooms or anything.  Olive Garden does and The Dish (deep dish pizza....very good) has an area that I've seen private parties happening in (semi-private).  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yah, i wanted to do smoke house but FI doesn't do pork.  We will have a lot of not KC people coming and i wanted to give them a taste of BBQ. We may still do it, but we shall see. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think all of those restaurants sound like good ideas.  Also the ODowd's at zona rosa - it has a roof top patio which may or maybe not be a nice place to hang out.  We are having a BBQ catered rehersal dinner so I didn't really look at too many other places. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing our rehearsal dinner at O'Dowd's in Zona Rosa. They have a private room that can sit up to 75 people. They have several options for food that are reasonably priced. They can also put limits on drinks or a cash bar. Plus, after the dinner if everyone wants to hang out and relax and listen to music, it's a fun place to go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_rehearsal-dinner-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:82Discussion:022a801e-36fe-4fa2-9e22-1ee4e5fa32f9Post:52525540-db22-4426-9ee4-efcd66551c74">Re: Rehearsal dinner?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are doing our rehearsal dinner at O'Dowd's in Zona Rosa. They have a private room that can sit up to 75 people. They have several options for food that are reasonably priced. They can also put limits on drinks or a cash bar. Plus, after the dinner if everyone wants to hang out and relax and listen to music, it's a fun place to go!
    Posted by MrsM122[/QUOTE]

<div>Can i ask the price per person?  Did you have to pay to rent the other room?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards