Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Lets talk...

tell me your favorite way to spend a friday

What you couldn't imagine your wedding NOT having

Favorite creature in the sea

If i gave you a 1000 dollar right now and you couldn't spend it on the wedding what would you do with it (you have to spend it)

Re: Lets talk...

• Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beer, mojitos and an afternoon BBQ, provided the weather is nice.

David? lol...  Not so much a "what" as a "where," but ever since we booked Club 1000 I cannot picture our day anyplace else. I used to want a big, Southern plantation style wedding and couldn't ever picture having anything else, but once we decided on the place it felt right. Like it was really a combo of David's and my styles, because he is definitely not a Gone With The Wind type of guy.

They are all delicious! ;p jk... Seahorses! They are really cool, and I did a little research project on them in middle school and have been obsessed ever since.

If i gave you a 1000 dollar right now and you couldn't spend it on the wedding what would you do with it (you have to spend it)
    Take a trip to Chicago. We've never been and I'd love to go. It's so close yet so far!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011

relaxing by the pool with an adult beverage and then meeting friends for a relaxing dinner (during the summer) in the winter a nice warm meal and then a good movie.

Our flowers - I love flowers and I'm looking forward to seeing the color combination (orange and purple with a hint of green). 

My favorite is Dolphins - I know not unique but I've always loved them and they are some cool in person.

A trip to Napa Vallet - We've always wanted to go and I like it would a ton of fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tell me your favorite way to spend a friday  anyway, as long as I am not at work.

What you couldn't imagine your wedding NOT having  FI!  And my brother, we are super close and I am so glad the Army is not preventing him from coming.

Favorite creature in the sea  Starfish and Dolphins

If i gave you a 1000 dollar right now and you couldn't spend it on the wedding what would you do with it (you have to spend it)  Re-decorate my house (It needs it in the worst way).
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tell me your favorite way to spend a friday  laying out by the pool when it's nice, or cuddled up watching a movie when it's not

What you couldn't imagine your wedding NOT having  i'm going with location on this one too, it's in the church i spent my whole life growing up in

Favorite creature in the sea  I like to eat things in the sea, so I'd say shrimp!

If i gave you a 1000 dollar right now and you couldn't spend it on the wedding what would you do with it (you have to spend it)  Can I spend it on the honeymoon? We need spending money! If not, then I'd say it'd go towards a new car.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tell me your favorite way to spend a friday
    Cuddled up watching movies and playing board games
    I don't think there was any one thing that I put on my 'absolutely must have' list.  I guess the biggest one I wanted was an open bar.  :)  I couldn't imagine my wedding without booze.
    Sea turtles.

Hmmmm my first choice would be adding it to the car fund since mine's about to crap out, but if I had to spend it now, I'd do some serious updating to my professional wardrobe.  Or a new couch.
  • Options
    nikkifeenikkifee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sit outside on the porch drinking a glass of wine, chit-chatting with friends while our dogs all play around in the backyard.

Tons and TONS of dancing... oh, and Italian food!

would probably have to go with starfish

Would DEFINITELY go towards a new car for me as well. I have no idea how my car is still running... it's seriously a miracle! haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Favorite way to spend a friday:
    Sitting by a pool (in summer), patio (spring and fall), or fire drinking lots of wine

What you couldn't imagine your wedding NOT having:
    FI and family and friends.  

Favorite creature in the sea:
    SHARKS (love me a huge predator!)

If i gave you a 1000 dollar right now and you couldn't spend it on the wedding what would you do with it (you have to spend it):
    I put it towards finishing our basement, drywall, plumbing, electrical, fixtures, carpet, whatever else there is that I can't think of.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hanging out with friends just talking, drinking some Sangria, wine, daquiris, anything alcoholic...

My FI of course! i feel like there's a lot of things though....food, music, family (haha in no particular order of course).

Crab, I love me some crab legs!  I recently went to Cancun and when we got in the sea I was completely grossed out...definitely not the same love I had when I was 10 and playing in the ocean!

My FI wants to put some new tires on his car; then business clothes. I'm going to be a lawyer in a couple short years, and two suits won't cut it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards