Missouri-Kansas City

Flowers- help

I'm not big on flowers and really we're just having the bouqets involved.  Our wedding is at Unity Village in Lee's Summit.  anyone know of any great places to get flowers from? I'm completely lost and dont know where to start!!

Re: Flowers- help

• edited December 2011
    Dana at Village Gardens in Blue Springs was extremely helpful.  I'm not having a lot of flowers either, and she was really great in coming up with ideas for decor without flowers!  She was also great at cutting costs without cutting the look I wanted.  I would highly recommend her, and I also have a friend who used to be an event planner with the Marriott, and she highly recommended Dana to me.  For what it's worth :)  HTH!
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also doing only/mainly boquets/bouts.

I've heard HyVee does great work for minimal cost. If you use them for food and cake in addition, you get a discount, I believe.

I am a personal fan of Final Touch Studios. :-)
  • momo09momo09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Michelle with Bella Design Studio and she is so awesome!!! She did great work for the budget and she is so creative and easy to work with!!!!
    http://www.belladesignstudio.net/

E-mail for any more details at triplm [at] hotmail [dot] com
  • prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Michelle at Bella. Haven't had the wedding yet, but she was great helping me find affordable options but with style. I feel like Hyvee wanted to sell me a handful of plain jane roses just because I was on a budget.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards