Missouri-Kansas City
Options

The Loretto -- Wedding Venue

Just wanted to make a quick post and rave about the incredible staff at The Loretto. The building itself is gorgeous, but Brian and Susan made everything so easy, took us on multiple tours so we could bring back key people that needed to see the venue, as well, and did it all with a smile. I can't wait to get married in their gorgeous onsight chapel!

Re: The Loretto -- Wedding Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Loretto was in our top 2 for venues, but we went with Loose Mansion.  You're right, the Loretto is gorgeous!  I'm sure everything will be perfect.   
  • Options
    tbridetobetbridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had a better experience than I did there. When I toured it, there were lots of bugs, dirt, dust, etc... the place was just generally dirty. We arrived on time for our tour and the guy made us wait 45 minutes while he finished a phone call with another bride... I understand they have other customers, but that's why I made an appointment! He wouldn't even let us walk around by ourselves. Finally, I was talking to him about some of the things I wanted as far as centerpieces, ceremony decor, etc. and he just walked out of the room while I was in mid-sentence and didn't even say sorry or that he would be right back or anything! At that point, my fiance and I stood up and left. This was maybe 6 months ago so hopefully they have hired someone better to give the tours (and clean the place) by now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, tbridetobe... No, it definitely wasn't like that at all! I'm sorry it went so terrible for you and FI, though... =[ Hopefully you two have found an awesome venue for you!
  • Options
    kacio23kacio23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking into the Loretto. If you don't mind me asking how much was it to rent the venue?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards